I bought my first used Rav4 from Northside and after 2 weeks it broke down.I was in there at least once a month for different major repairs.

They kept denying there was anything wrong with the vehicle and finally I got someone to listen to me after a year and 3 months and they admitted that they sold me a lemon and they put me in another Rav4 at my own expense. In 2.5 months, I took the newer Rav4 in for the same issues 4 times and nothing was ever done with it. I had to wait 2.5 months for a part to come in for them to fix the rear differential after only owning the vehicle for 2 months. The Rav4 wasn't drivable and they didn't even give me a loaner.

They booked me in 4 times for that repair and 3 times the part wasn't there or the wrong one was ordered. Tint costs $90 and they charged me $170 and it wasn't even done right, these are just a couple of example of the many things that went wrong. They would drive my vehicle around and waste my gas every time I left it there. Their customer service is the worst I have ever seen.

It's all about how much money they can make off you. The total amount of money I lost on all the transaction would have almost paid for a vehicle, I was taken advantage of every step of the way.

I will never EVER buy another vehicle from them and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.By far it's been the worst experience I've encountered.

Had an Experience with Northside Toyota?

Comments